[reconsideration] [WP2] Reconsideration Request template - cleaned up version

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Fri Apr 17 22:18:11 UTC 2015

Thanks robin

For those of you who don’t have a life – I’ve attached the proposed “frozen draft” of the IRP template (which does not look like the template any more).  I hope I have captured all of your inputs.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz