[WP2] WP2 annotations on "frozen shell" comment tool

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Sat Jul 4 23:36:32 UTC 2015

All -

I have spent the day “annotating” the “frozen shell” comment tool with respect to WP2 items – I have gotten up to but not through comments on the Reconsideration issue.  My annotated document is attached.

As you will see, I’ve noted agreement, divergence, confusion, and concerns as appropriate.  I’ve attempted, particularly in the first half, to include a response.

We will  have a call to agree on this document and its annotations in the coming week.  In order to put this to bed we will need to propose “responses” to each of the comments as well.  I take it that this may be as simple as “we understand your concern and will contemplate it” - but I’m not certain.

Next we have to take this document and the documents we produced leading up to the Argentina meeting to provide a revised report for consensus discussion in Paris.  Lots and lots and lots to do.  Please review in anticipation of a call to be scheduled shortly.  That’s the hard work.

And happy July holidays to my friends in Canada, France and the US!

Becky

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz