[WP2] Calls in advance of Paris F2F

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Mon Jul 6 02:27:47 UTC 2015

Hi Becky,

There a WP1 call Monday July 13 at 20:00 - 22:00 UTC, will overlap with you
call by an hour.

The call on Wednesday looks clear best I can see from my calendar.

Best,

Adam

From:  <wp2-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "Burr, Becky"
<Becky.Burr at neustar.biz>
Date:  Monday, July 6, 2015 at 7:00 AM
To:  "wp2 at icann.org" <wp2 at icann.org>
Subject:  [WP2] Calls in advance of Paris F2F

Hello all -

Just a heads up that I am asking Brenda to send an invite for a call on
Wednesday 8 July at 21:00 and Monday 13 July at 21:00 so we can be prepared
for our F2F.  Meanwhile, re-attaching the annotated frozen shell.

Thanks for pitching in -

Best,

Becky

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz
/ www.neustar.biz