[WP2] Fundamental Bylaws paper for WP1

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Jul 13 10:33:15 UTC 2015

Dear WP2 colleagues

WP1 is going to discuss the attached at its meeting on 13 July. I am
copying this to you since WP2 has done the public comment review of the
fundamental bylaws proposal, though WP1 drafted that section of the report.

If you have time to see the attached and consider whether it fairly
represents the public comments received, I would be most grateful. It will
be on the agenda in Paris.

best,
Jordan
WP1 Rapporteur, CCWG-Accountability