[WP2] Status of Mission, Commitments, and Core Values following our call

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Jul 21 16:19:55 UTC 2015

Am I reading this correctly Becky, that we decided to deal with the GAC
issue by simply deleting it all together and standing silent?  If so, how
will we respond to the NTIA when it asks about our satisfaction of Stress
Test 18?  I rather liked Malcolm's formulation which capture my own views
quite well .

Cheers

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com>