[WP2] slightly revised mission, commitments, core values for discussion later today

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Jul 22 15:48:42 UTC 2015

Actually, I don’t think that it is too much to ask the GAC to provide a reason for its Advice.  It need not disclose truly private information – but without a basic explanation, how can ICANN enter into a reasonable discussion to arrive at a mutually agreeable solution?  And how can members of the community understand whether or not there is a way to address the GAC concerns.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz