[WP2] this is the document we'll use for our discussion of the IRP

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Jul 22 19:40:59 UTC 2015

I’ve attached a really quick mark up – only one substantive thing I saw.  This helps to frame the conversation.
J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz