[WP2] this is the document we'll use for our discussion of the IRP

David Post david.g.post at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 22:25:29 UTC 2015

At 01:12 PM 7/22/2015, Malcolm Hutty wrote:

>On 22/07/2015 16:34, David Post wrote:
> > This seems reasonable - but you omitted (inadvertently I suspect) the
> > important requirement that the Bylaws need to say at the outset (in a
> > Fundamental Bylaw) that the board also has a duty to comply with IRP
> > decisions.
>
>I didn't think to mention it only because I thought that was agreed and
>done. But I certainly agree as to its importance.

I assumed that was the case - but with all the revisions and changes
flying around, I just wanted to be sure that didn't somehow get lost
in the shuffle.

David

David G Post - Senior Fellow, Open Technology Institute/New America Foundation
blog (Volokh Conspiracy) http://www.washingtonpost.com/people/david-post
book (Jefferson's Moose)  http://tinyurl.com/c327w2n
music http://tinyurl.com/davidpostmusic  publications
etc.  http://www.davidpost.com