[WP2] revised IRP checklist based on call

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jul 23 05:14:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

Do we need to make mention of affordability as a factor of access to the
IRP mechansim?  I doubt we can solve completely that in WS1, but perhaps
we can include that as a WS2 requirement.

As a thought, perhaps a WS2 solution can include a funded process gated
by the ombudsman and can make this part of the pending ombudsman work

avri