[WP2] IRP Checklist

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Jul 24 16:20:10 UTC 2015

  1.  Overflow panelists - YES
  2.  Single panelist decisions - NO
  3.  Standard for appeal to full panel - "clear error of judgment or application of an incorrect legal standard" - is this the right standard - YES but may be space for additional ones
  4.  Community override of bone-headed decisions - YES
  5.  Length of term - No Opinion, I can understand the arguments for various terms
  6.  Term renewal - Depends on above. YES if term <3 years NO if term >5 years
  7.  Exhaustion requirement - yes, no, "where applicable" (not sure I know how to implement third option) - No Opinion
My answers for the record above in case I don't make the call as I'm moving house next week.
-James