[WP2] By law change on international law WAS Re: IRP provider appointment Was: updated documents from this morning

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Jul 29 18:39:28 UTC 2015

The change was to clarify that ICANN has subjected itself to international law – which includes conventions, etc.  This language is exactly the language that is in the Articles of Incorporation.  I’m happy to put applicable in front of everything

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz