[WP2] Lawyers markup of IRP checklist

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Thu Jul 30 11:24:12 UTC 2015

I have gone through the changes proposed by counsel.  Most of them are wording changes and not objectionable from my perspective.  There is one substantive addition on independence introduced in the qualifications section.  We have not discussed this and I think it is addressed in the current checklist, so I propose not to take that change.  Any other thoughts on this?

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz