[Wp3] Changes last night to Google Docs

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:24:54 UTC 2015

If one has "edit" rights on a document, one can change their mode to
"suggest" (aka redline) in the upper right hand corner dropdown menu.  When
collaborating, it is best if all changes are entered in "suggest" mode
(which also generates a marginal tag) or by making comments (which only
generates a marginal box, but does not do anything to the text).
Suggestions can then be accepted in "edit" mode by the person controlling
the document.