[Wp3] Changes last night to Google Docs

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:18:22 UTC 2015

Well, i will not market google beyond normal, but I don't think the
"comment/suggest" mode is that top down as you seem to believe. The
ability to have your edits marked/tagged so someone see your edits and
either disagree/agree (or further improve upon it) seem like a huge
bottom-up feature to me.

Overall its a matter of preference and not only about the idiotic
level of the users collaborating. ;-)

Regards