[Wp3] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] Staff accountability

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Fri Jul 17 08:48:09 UTC 2015

For the WP3 record, following my intervention in the WP3 session here in Paris.

Also I added a third topic: Bruce's suggestion that there be some form of 'Independent Objector' style person empowered to bring an IRP challenge on the grounds of incompatibility with the Bylaws.

I'm not endorsing these as fully developed ideas, but they are productive lines of enquiry with real potential to be come very welcome improvements following the development that comes from consideration and discussion.

Malcolm

Begin forwarded message: