[Wp3] Fwd: SO/AC ACCT

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed Oct 7 11:43:34 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

I apologize for not being able to join the call later today. As you're
aware the SO/AC accountability and diversity discussions are on an ever
growing trend in terms of intensity within the group since the Board
(and other stakeholders) has clarified that many of its concerns were
rooted in these issues.

As a contribution to the work of this group, in addition to the
excellent staff summaries, I share below some personal notes I took
during the LA meeting, based on the public comments I read.

I hope this is helpful.

Best
Mathieu