[Wp4] Welcome to WP4

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:01:31 UTC 2015

Dear All
We are not expected to act as UN Group on Human right
Nor we should represent or defend the interest of a particular country
We should take a light weight approach and find a very high level senario.
I do not agree with those who copy ans paste a wish of a particular entity.
We must safeguard and protect ever body with different conviction,
different culature, different line of thinking
Regards
KAVOUSS