[Wp4] Fwd: Re: [] Variety of formulation for Human Rights bylaw that were made. - corrected

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 22:27:30 UTC 2015

Dear All,
I have spent years discussing ,arguing, disagreeing, disputing and finally
agreed to just have a very high level refernce  to UN DECLARATION on human
rights   and INTERNATIONAL Covenant on civil and political rights
That all
Not writing an essay nor a book.
The more precise ,concise, general and high level, the better
Regards
Kavouss