[Wp4] Revised bylaw language by counsel

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Thu Nov 5 21:58:00 UTC 2015

Dear all,

As per our action items in our last call, I requested that our lawyers had a look at our document and checked on the proposed bylaw wording.

Attached are the redline and clean versions of the work our counsel did. I believe this could be, subject to this group’s consensus, the final version for inclusion in our 3rd proposal.

Looking forward for your feedback.

Best regards,