[Wp4] Zuck Model for Human Rights comments on 2nd CCWG draft report

Paul Twomey paul.twomey at argopacific.com
Tue Oct 6 22:13:29 UTC 2015

Niels and Jonathan

This is a good collation.   May I suggest that one topic which may be
implied, but is not explicit and I suspect it should be, is that ICANN
will not be responsible for Human Rights compliance by its related
parties - particularly RIRs, ccTLDS and even gTLDS operating within
national laws.   Nigel has previously described this as respecting
subsidiarity (a term well know to citizens of the European Union).

Best

Paul