[Wp4] Google Doc Renovation

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:51:00 UTC 2015

All,

As discussed on today's call, I've edited and cleaned up the Google Doc,
getting all the options and commentary in the Options section (while
leaving a copy of any comments that were also "options" in place).

I also cleaned up the formatting and added the Human Rights section from
the 2nd Report on the front page.

I also made a few language changes and additions, which I did in "suggest"
mode.  I accepted most of the prior changes in the document, but left the
comments on the poll in place, since that section is still a work in
progress.

In terms of organization and appearance, the document is now fairly
stable.  This should make it easier for all of us to review and refine the
text (in "suggest" mode).

Enjoy!

Greg