[Wp4] Discrete issue: Which bylaws formulation

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Oct 11 22:11:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

First let me reiterate, I am fine with listing none of the documents.

However, if we go beyond that and start listing documents, I believe the
Ruggie principles are an important guidance, since they not only include
references to the fundamental documents, but it creates a possible
framework for actually doing it.  As I am suggesting they only be listed
as guidance as a framework.  otherwise it is just a bunch of references
that may or may not be applicable with no framework for determining the
applicability.

But again if we keep it simple and list none of the docs, I am
comfortable leaving this one out as well.

Or we just move the entire conversation to the CCWG.  I am fine with
that as well.

avri