[Wp4] Discrete issue: Which bylaws formulation

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:30:50 UTC 2015

Hello,

Based on the outcome of the poll, I wonder why option 2 through to 4 will
be applicable anymore. I quote below just incase:

"....In brief, the WP has expressed in a vast majority that No reference to
a specific document should be included in the suggested bylaw text."

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.