[Wp4] Discrete issue: Which bylaws formulation

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:21:58 UTC 2015

Okay so who decided to ignore the poll results? The WPs? I don't understand
why you responded in such a manner, there was a poll that was made within
this WP on the same subject and my understanding is that it is to determine
what is to be recommended to CCWG.

The question then is why are we still going ahead to recommend what we
already have consensus within the WP not to recommend.

If this is documented for due diligence purposes then it understandable and
it will be good if you responded by clarifying and not just stating the
obvious. Yes I may have missed some meetings where things were further
discussed/updated and it will be fine if you just point to that and not
just talk like the driver of this process!

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.