[Wp4] quick gathering?

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Thu Oct 22 09:34:48 UTC 2015

I'd be very happy to do this.

It will be a quick win and an opportunity for F2F brainstorming after
the hard slog we have all been through.

(My slog being only inside my own SO, and therefore nowhwere near as
onerous of the WG Members, let alone the much-put-upon Co-Chair; but
nonethess, if I feel tired, you must be exhausted by now!)

Nigel.

PS: I'm happy to buy REAL coffee from the red van for us all (if its
still there!)