[Wp4] Updated document on HR

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Thu Oct 29 01:50:45 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Following our work in Dublin, attached you will find an updated version of our PC2 document. I have made the updates with track changes for easy identification.

I have also added a proposal that I would like us to discuss in our call on Friday. The proposal aims to assure that WS2 work on this issue will be carried out accordingly and provide a proper framework of interpretation for implementation of the proposed Bylaw amendment on Human Rights.

Please have a look at the proposal and let me know your thoughts.

For avoidance of doubt, the Bylaw language agreed upon in Dublin would be included in ICANN’s Bylaws while the proposed measure to assure WS2 work would be included as a transitional Bylaw.

Best regards,