[Wp4] Agenda for our call

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Fri Oct 30 03:29:16 UTC 2015

Dear all,

In anticipation for our call, I suggest the following agenda:

1. Welcome
2. Explanation by Paul Twomey on practical steps involved in changes of TLD operator (focused on ccTLD)
3. Review of proposed addition to our PC2 document
4 AOB

Of course, and as usual, this agenda is a suggestion and open for amendments.

Staff,

Please be ready to display the document in the AC room.

Best regards,