[Wp4] Merged document

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 18:54:17 UTC 2015

Leon,

I apologize that I have not had time today to work in the Google Doc before
our meeting.

As for the agenda, I think we need to discuss our process and method for
review and analyze the public comments as they relate to the proposed Human
Rights bylaw and any explanatory framework.  This may be part of your
agenda item 2, but we need to make sure to cover this point.

Thanks!

Greg