[Ws2-cep] CEP MEETING WEDNESDAY AT 13:00 UTC

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Wed Nov 23 00:34:26 UTC 2016

Hi Leon,

 As you know, I am aware of your appointment and welcome you to our group.

 I agree with your perception that channeling the experiences, in some way, of those community members who have gone through the CEP into our current work is essential. I look forward to discussing this with everyone on the call later today.

 Welcome to the world of the CEP, Leon!  It will be a pleasure to work with you.

 Best,

 Ed Morris