[WS2-Diversity-Questionnaire] CCWG-Accountability-WS2 - The Diversity Sub-Group of WS2 seeks your input on Diversity

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Wed May 17 01:52:39 UTC 2017

Dear CCWG-A Co-Chairs,

On behalf of the Chair of SSAC, Patrik Fältström, please find attached the SSAC Response to the CCWG-A WS2 Diversity Questionnaire.

Kind regards,

Julie Hammer

On 21 Apr 2017, at 1:32 AM, Bernard Turcotte <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Chairman Steve Crocker, CEO Goran Marby, NomCom Chair Hans Petter Holen and SO/AC Chairs,

As you are aware, the newly-adopted ICANN bylaws tasked our Cross Community Working Group to investigate several issues as part of our Work Stream 2 effort.  Diversity is one of these items. As part of this effort, we have set up a subgroup, responsible for reviewing how diversity is accommodated, supported and promoted within ICANN and to make recommendations to enhance diversity efforts.

As part of this work, the group intends to inform itself by an assessment of the current situation. That’s why we are turning to you to provide input and point us to any resources and documents related to diversity in your respective group or designated community, taking into account the particular or specific working modalities of each group.

We would appreciate if you could provide responses to the attached questions ​by 1 June​ 23:59UTC, so that work on this important item of WS2 can proceed as quickly as possible. Responses can be provided to ​​​ws2-diversity-questionnaire at icann.org <mailto:ws2-diversity-questionnaire at icann.org>

Along with the rapporteurs of the Diversity subgroup, Fiona Asonga and Rafik Dammak, we thank you in advance and remain available for any clarification that you may need.

Best regards,
Leon, Thomas & Mathieu

​​

<CCWG-Accountability-WS2-PlenaryMeeting-20170316-Diversity-Questionnaire Updated.pdf>