[Ws2-diversity] Kick-off for WS2 Accountability Subgroup: Diversity

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:23:52 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

Welcome again tot the Workstream 2 Diversity Subgroup and thanks for
volunteering.
We are going to have our first subgroup conference call the Monday 8th
August at 13:00UTC. You should have received the invite for from MSSI staff
with all the details for the call.

For this kick-off call we are proposing this draft agenda:

1. Call Admin and Roll Call / Apologies (2 min Staff)
2. Welcome - Opening Remarks  (3 min  FA, RD)
3. Discussion of our mandate/remit and purpose as outlined by WS1. – (10min)
4. Brief Presentation  (20 min)
5. Discuss the work plan   (20  mins)
6. AOB / Next Meeting (5 Mins)

We are following-up with staff about the the background paper for diversity
topic. We can use the notes from  Helsinki meeting and the lightening talks
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knnd9yN9M4ZIE0jgO_kCuurHGo81ZdjEDjbVGP4zDtU/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Best Regards

Fiona, Rafik