[Ws2-diversity] Second version of the strawman

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:01:28 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

we are sharing here the new version of strawman where tried to capture all
comments in initial draft and those shared in mailing list. We may missed
some of them , so we count on you to remind us or just add them directly to
the draft

Please review the document here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XpXaGckf9IIYGgPKdMhBgKe8gzwruuCHgvXiz-DwOOM/edit
and add your comments.

We are going to have our confcall next week Tuesday at 13:00UTC. I think
several among us will be at IGF but hopefully we can attend the call
without problem.

Looking forward your comments and participation.

Best Regards,

Fiona & Rafik