[Ws2-diversity] Existing Gender and Regional Diversity Data at ICANN

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 01:57:10 UTC 2016

Hi Rafik

Thanks for this material. Very interesting resource indeed.

I'm just wondering here:
Ethnicity, Religion, Accessibility

Did not see these in the material. I don't remember it ever being
collected at ICANN registration, for example (maybe special assistance
only).

I understand this is a subgroup with time and resources limited but if
there are any resources about this, maybe they would be interesting to
analyse too?

Thanks