[Ws2-diversity] Existing Gender and Regional Diversity Data at ICANN

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 02:33:08 UTC 2016

Hi Rafik

Thanks again for the quick reply.

Interesting, I was just thinking about legal aspects but, in my mind,
accessibility came first.
Preventing others from having access to ICANN meetings or data due to
lack of awareness towards special assistance or adaptative tech could
incur in liability and be addressed in accountability procedures.
I dug up from the Cross Community Committee in Accessibility this
survey which brings also some questions
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/53781699/Acccessibility%20responses%20FINAL%20summary%20PPT.pptx?version=1&modificationDate=1436900243000&api=v2

But religion, ethnicity, no data indeed.

Best,

Renata