[Ws2-diversity] Existing Gender and Regional Diversity Data at ICANN

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed Dec 21 07:57:04 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I fully support the points raised by Pam. This highlights the risks
associated with the creation of categories, which are not always a good
proxy to some aspects of diversity. Since it is practically impossible to
rely on a very large number of similar definitions for categories, one way
to mitigate this risk is to provide the datasets in an “Open Data”(
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_data) format.

Best

Mathieu