[Ws2-diversity] Existing Gender and Regional Diversity Data at ICANN

Gunela Astbrink g.astbrink at gsa.com.au
Fri Dec 23 06:30:07 UTC 2016

Hi Renata,

I have just joined this group so have missed some of the initial discussion.

I note that physical ability is one of the criteria for diversity.

I'm happy to provide input about the rationale for the survey by the
Cross Community Committee on Accessibility as I drafted the initial
questions as well as the original objectives and actions for the
Taskforce that then became the Committee.

However, due to the holiday season, I will be unable to participate much
over the next week or so. Looking forward to contributing in 2017.

Regards,
Gunela Astbrink