[Ws2-diversity] Diversity Strawman Document v1

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Mon Oct 17 11:16:57 UTC 2016

Dear all

It seems that the doc is on "view only" mode, right?

I would like to ask staff or the rapporteurs to include the new Bylaw provision that talks about diversity:

"(ii) Seeking and supporting broad, informed participation reflecting the functional, geographic, and cultural diversity of the Internet at all levels of policy development and decision-making to ensure that the bottom-up, multistakeholder policy development process is used to ascertain

the global public interest and that those processes are accountable and transparent;"

And I also would like to stress the importance of including more or less informal positions (such as subgroup rapporteurs in CCWGs and in PDP WGs) under our scrutiny.

Best regards

Jorge