[Ws2-diversity] RE : Diversity Strawman Document v1

Yvette Guigneaux yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Mon Oct 17 17:11:42 UTC 2016

Hi Dalila - your apology has been noted, thank you.

Kindest Regards,
Yvette Guigneaux
Multi-Stakeholder & Strategic Initiative Assistant
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers
12025 Waterfront Drive, Playa Vista, CA 90094
yvette.guigneaux at icann.org<mailto:yvette.guigneaux at icann.org> | www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>