[Ws2-diversity] Diversity Strawman Document v1

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed Oct 19 13:24:02 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

[In my « group member » capacity]

I have taken the liberty of inserting a few remarks in the document based on
Afnic’s experience at measuring ICANN’s diversity. It is mostly focused on
the data collection framework : how to set it up, how to maintain it, etc.
Practical questions that it would be valuable, in my opinion, for this group
to discuss.

I am planning to attend Friday’s meeting for further discussions.

Best

Mathieu