[Ws2-diversity] Diversity Strawman Document v1

Yvette Guigneaux yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Wed Oct 19 15:46:35 UTC 2016

Hi All – please note the Diversity Strawman V1 google doc below has also been placed on the Diversity wiki page.  ☺

Kindest Regards,
Yvette Guigneaux
Multi-Stakeholder & Strategic Initiative Assistant
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers
12025 Waterfront Drive, Playa Vista, CA 90094
yvette.guigneaux at icann.org<mailto:yvette.guigneaux at icann.org> | www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>