[Ws2-diversity] Diversity Report V2

Fiona Asonga fasonga at kixp.or.ke
Thu Apr 6 12:23:07 UTC 2017

Hallo All

The co-rapporteurs and the drafting team would like to share with you the latest version of the draft report. We do not expect to discuss it substantively during today's call but will have staff bring it up as we present on the status of the assignment. We are most likely going to begin the substantive discussions on the draft report during the next call.

For those comfortable working with google docs please find the document on the link below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l2cGcx8nNvYSg_ZMUVnoC2t0VKb4ATQVTXxcxYILrXc/edit

Kind regards

Fiona