[Ws2-diversity] GAC Capacity Development Workshop in Fiji - Survey report

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 01:28:01 UTC 2017

Dear Julia

Thanks for this material.
I've been participating in WS2 Diversity for a while and the variety
of regional participation in the group itself is quite interesting.

These survey results being from Fiji, I thought it was quite
interesting the relevance of themes ICANN deals to the local scenario
and the connectivity issue are seen as barriers. I wonder perhaps this
can help the drafting team of the final report to address those points
in a recommendation.
But that also leaves the idea of addressing it in a way to present
solutions so there's much food for thought there.

Thanks,

Renata