[Ws2-diversity] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Diversity Draft Recommendations - suggested edits

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 06:10:24 UTC 2017

Thanks for this Bernie I think this is a very workable document and note
the  edits  / support  from Pam  (I find these friendly amendments indeed
Pam :-)   I agree our use of this text will allow for a very "Implementable
first step on a longer  (and it needs to be) Diversity in ICANN pathway,
but well and positively meets our brief from WS1.

To that end   I also made a couple of minor edit suggestions in the G Doc,
and I hope at our meeting we can resolve all the comments received on this
then take the next step of pushing this document forward as our next phase
and to become our recommendations for CCWG Review  at the next plenary
meeting.

Fiona / Rafik  if you need that formally proposed for our call I am happy
happy to do so...

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]