[Ws2-diversity] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Diversity WS2 DIVERSITY REPORTV6.0clean

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Tue Aug 22 18:47:44 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much to Bernie, Rafik and Fiona for finalizing this draft report just in time for us to forward to this month’s Plenary Meeting.  I am happy with this version and do hope that it addresses the concerns of Dalia and Sebastien by reinstating the reference to the Office of Diversity.

Cheers, Julie