[Ws2-diversity] diversity questionnaire - observations from 31jan mtg

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Thu Feb 2 08:24:15 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I think the questionnaire is taking good shape. Maybe my comment is
redundant, but I wonder whether the notions of "relevance" or "importance"
of diversity dimensions will be clear for our questionnaire's target
group.

Both notions can lead to very "diverse" interpretations, and I wonder
whether we should be more precise ? Are we asking them if they have legal
constraints, set targets for their groups, are tracking diversity levels ?

Best
Mathieu