[Ws2-diversity] Call for consensus questionnaire / Deadline Friday 3rd 12:00pm UTC

Rafael Lito Ibarra lito.ibarra at board.icann.org
Tue Feb 28 01:15:44 UTC 2017

Hello

In order to preserve consistency, we should include in the questionnaire
the same list and order of elements of diversity we have in the main
document.
The current draft in the Google drive include, besides the ones listed
here, "Skills" and "Viewpoint diversity".
If we do that, question 2 should also be updated to "8 dimensions".

Regards,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we discussed and reviewed for a while the questionnaire during the
> previous calls and there was an agreement to make the last call for
> consensus. The last amendment by Mathieu was added to question #1 and #2 as
> agreed to clarify the intent.
>
> I attached the clean and final version of the questionnaire to make a call
> for consensus until Friday 12:00 pm to see if we have strong objections
> against movinh forward. After that, we will send the questionnaire to CCWG
> for the plenary scheduled in Copenhagen for the wider group to review and
> discuss it.
>
> Thanks everyone for participating in the questionnaire drafting.
>
> Best,
>
> Rafik

Rafael (Lito) Ibarra
Twitter: litoibarra