[Ws2-diversity] diversity in leadership - GNSO responses

Fiona Asonga fasonga at kixp.or.ke
Fri Jul 21 15:22:03 UTC 2017

Hallo Pam

The GNSO gave a response on how they are structured and allowed the constituency groups to respond to the questionnaire. In this case their response is valid and allows for the groups creating it to provide more details which is important for us to query any issues of diversity. We agreed that we wanted groups to respond and so the responses of the GNSO and the groups within are valid since some have demonstrated more ability than others in facilitating diversity. This informs our document.

Kind regards

Fiona Asonga