[Ws2-diversity] Questions the meeting tomorrow

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 02:46:52 UTC 2017

Hello Fiona

Thank you for the reply.
Indeed it is linguistically straight-forward but I just wondered if
there could be a bit more of substance. For instance "limited in
leadership representation but not in membership participation"
However, I know think that if this is not present in the inputs we
can't "get milk from a stone", or interpret without data

And yes, it is much more important now to focus on the
recommendations, perhaps address that then.

Thanks