[Ws2-diversity] Call for consensus questionnaire / Deadline Friday 3rd 12:00pm UTC

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 00:48:19 UTC 2017

Hi Rafael,

thanks for the comments. yes as we can order the elements of diversity as
we have in the draft report.
I think we can add skills since we are having a discussion about it and
probably an input from SOs/ACs would help. However, "viewpoint diversity"
was added as suggestion into the document in the last days and was not
discussed yet by the group. so I am unsure if we can add it in the
questionnaire.

Best,

Rafik