[Ws2-diversity] FEEDBACK on DIVERSITY FROM CCWG-A WS2 F2F MEETING AT ICANN58

Carolina Aguerre carolinaaguerre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 21:10:51 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues

Thanks for sharing and consolidating these questions. Unfortunately I
wasn't able to attend the meeting nor participate remotely as I'm on
maternity leave.

Will the questionnaire be shared for all participants / members of SOs/ACs/
groups or is it expected that one representative from each SO/AC/Group to
fill in? If the latter is the case I would suggest this is revised in order
to receive as much feedback as possible, even if there is contradictory
input from one same group.

I have a comment related with the format of the questionnaire: I would
suggest that the 6 dimensions identified at the beginning (A-G) be included
again in the text of questions 1, 3 and 4 in order to aid respondents as
well as to elicit specific actions for each of these dimensions. I would
 also leave an open text box at the end of these as well in order to
receive additional feedback in these questions.

Best,
Carolina Aguerre